Chicken Ranch Casino
The amenities at the land-based Chicken Ranch Casino are outstanding, but the games, extending to include today's hottest slots and bingo, are even better. While the venue's resort doesn't open until 2024, machine-side dining, a comfortable, smoke- and alcohol-free gaming floor, and a fantastic location at the gateway to Yosemite make it feel like home.
Slots, Cards, & Other Casino Favorites
The gaming at Chicken Ranch Casino is, of course, the reason the venue exists, and guests will find plenty of reasons to visit time and again when they hit the slots, blackjack, roulette, video poker, and bingo games awaiting their wagers. Like every casino, online or land-based, Chicken Ranch's primary entertainment fare is a terrific array of slots, and readers can learn more about some of the best options below.
- Gamblers ready to stampede the gaming floor searching for vast prizes will love what they find in the 5-reel game's paytable, where 8, 15, or 20 free spins and wild multipliers come together to grow bankrolls in the base game and the bonus rounds. The Fortune Wheel, on hand to drop jackpots in the players' laps, is also a significant feature in the game, making it a must-play for any bettor.
- If vacationing near Chicken Ranch Casino isn't enough, head for the hot, sandy Paradise on the reels of Tiki Fire Slots. Stunning Hawaiian views, including an erupting volcano, make the game's black background pop, and bettors will love triggering the free spins round with cumulative times-two multipliers. A respin round that resets to three with every successful attempt may result in the game's top jackpots, and this terrific title transports players to a memorable, prize-packed paradise.
- Finally, gamblers ready to turn up the luck factor won't want to miss Dragon Link: Happy & Prosperous, the hottest way to get lucky, and bettors will love the link feature, which awards jackpots in another rule-of-three version of a respin round. The gorgeous graphics and smooth animation make the game incredibly immersive, and users will love getting in on the massive, lucky payouts that await.
Casino Promotions At Chicken Ranch
Land-based casinos differ from their online counterparts in many ways, and it's never as noticeable as it is on the promotions page. From food specials and overnight offers to new-member gifts and loyalty rewards, Chicken Ranch is where real players want to be. Below, learn more about a few of the casino's offers before setting the GPS for Jamestown.
- New members at the casino receive a free Bluetooth speaker when they join, and the promo comes with a rubber chicken-because, of course, what else?
- Fridays at 11 a.m. mark the start of the weekly fish & chips dinner at the Ranch House Restaurant, which offers a weekend prime rib deal when gamblers need a break from the reels.
- Wednesdays at the Ranch offer 9x the action from 9 to 9. Players can claim nine times the comp points whenever they bet during the promotional period.
- Until the resort opens, Chicken Ranch's "Stay and Play" promo offers 4x and 2x the comp points when bettors wager on Mondays and Wednesdays between 2 and 6 a.m., respectively.
- The Pick-a-Feather promo, a one-night event, allows players to select from paper feathers to snag their share of a $2,500 prize pool featuring cash and free play.
- The weekly Meet-the-Cluckers promo offers players active with their cards between 3 p.m. and 7:59 p.m. on Tuesdays a shot at massive cash prizes in several drawings.
Rule The Roost: Play At Chicken Ranch Casino
Whether you prefer the extras for the 18+ crowd, like machine-side dining, in-house restaurants, and a healthy, smoke-free environment, or you're purely visiting for the slots, table games, and bingo, you'll love what you find at Chicken Ranch Casino. Plan your first visit today.