Bettors who get frustrated with low limits on deposit matches will want to look at all the bonuses with high limits at EveryGame. EveryGame has high deposit limits for most of their bonuses, and players can redeem them all, but only once for each. Additionally, the casino offers slots, table games, and video poker for players who want to get to EveryGame and register today.
Sparse Table Games A Problem
The SpinLogic slot titles are the heart of EveryGame, but the table games suffer for it, with only blackjack, roulette, and Caribbean Poker available.
- Tian Di Yuan Su Slots is a 5-reel, 30-payline game that doubles the payout on wins that contain a Spirit of the Sun Wild. The bonus feature, when triggered, gives players eight free spins, but first, bettors must choose three, four, or five of the golden coins for cash prizes and additional free games. If a bettor retriggers the bonus, players get an extra 15 spins but no picks.
- Small Fortunes Slots is a 5-reel, 25-payline slot with wilds in the first and last reels of the game. The feature is triggered when wilds appear in both reels and at least one picnic basket is anywhere on the reels. Players receive five free games for every picnic basket, and all bonus wins are multiplied by the number of ants in the first and fifth reels.
EveryGame Hosts Three Multi-Deposit Bonuses
Bonuses are a big deal at EveryGame, and players have plenty of chances to score massive amounts of extra bankroll.
The welcome offer is a four-deposit bonus with varying percentages and deposit limits.
- A player's initial deposit of up to $800 will receive a 125 percent match.
- The following deposit gets a 150 percent match with a maximum deposit of $1,000
- The third deposit receives a deposit match of 125 percent on no more than an $800 payment.
- The last deposit is a 200 percent match on up to $1,000, and after using the last matching bonus, players can request a free $55 chip at the cashier.
- Players who shy away from big bonuses and the paythrough restrictions that come with them can take advantage of a 125 percent bonus on a deposit of up to $800.
EveryGame loves celebrating the casino's latest SpinLogic release, which is Masks of Atlantis Slots, with a three-part deposit bonus.
- The first deposit is a 75 percent match on up to a $2,000 deposit and 30 free spins.
- The following deposit gets a 100 percent match of no more than $2,000 and 40 free games.
- The last deposit of up to $2,000 gets a 130 percent match and 50 free games; after the bonuses are exhausted, bettors can ask the cashier for a free $50 chip.
A Payment Method For Everybody At EveryGame
EveryGame has a long list of methods for depositing at the casino, but the number is thinner on the withdrawal side. Credit Card depositors can use Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express for deposits but must use a wire transfer for withdrawing. All accepted cryptos at the casino, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin, can be used for deposit and withdrawal. Players looking for alternative banking solutions can use PaySafeCard, Payz, and eZeeWallet.
Everyone Can Play Every Day at EveryGame
Players looking for incredible bonuses and all the latest SpinLogic games will not be disappointed at EveryGame. The casino has lightning-fast depositing options and accepts multiple forms of crypto. So, players craving the latest games and big bonuses must hustle to EveryGame and register today.