Free Casino Tips
We have collected best free casino tips all over the internet. Here you will find: slot machine tips, blackjack tips, roulette tips, bingo tips, video poker tips. Use these tips and your game strategy to win at online casinos. Good Luck!
- Before playing online slots the we recommend you take a look at the casino's slots payout table. This information is not featured on their website's homepage or anything, but most reputable online casinos do have this info somewhere on their site. Average payouts for real slot machines in Las Vegas for example are 93% or so. Online you get a better payout percentage, usually around 95-96%. Online casinos are able to offer a better rate because their overhead cost of running the casino on the internet is significantly lower than running a real brick and mortar casino. Another benefit of playing online is that you get a first deposit bonus when you initially sign up. Online casinos do this as they have to fight for your business in a very competitive market.
- Another thing you should do prior to playing online slots is to familiarize yourself with the winning combinations and especially the jackpot requirements. Different machines have different rules; a jackpot on a machine usually requires the maximum bet. Make sure you play with enough coins to qualify for the jackpot. Imagine hitting the big combination and fail to qualify.
- Also make sure you play a slot machine that fits your budget. It is better to play a smaller machine with a maximum bet then to play a high rolling machine with one or two coins.
- Use money management. Don't blow all of your money in one or two pulls of the machine. Increase your bets when you are winning, and decrease your bets when you are losing.
- Three reel machines give you the best chance of hitting a big jackpot.
- Strategies don't really work when playing slots. Just have fun!
Many people are wary of playing blackjack against an Internet based casino. Don't be. I have tried several of these Internet casinos and I have had good luck against all of them. I've gotten paid too. The thing I really like about playing blackjack online is that its just you against the computer that is dealing you the cards. These computers are programmed to deal the cards randomly out of the shoe. Unlike a real dealer it is rare that you will find a 'hot' computer dealer. If you lose a few hands in a row you are almost guaranteed a winner on your next hand. I've also found that more often than not that if you win a hand you will probably be dealt a winner on the next hand. These computer programs seem to reward you for playing basic blackjack strategy. I guess that makes sense too. After all, basic blackjack strategy was developed by a computer program studying millions of hands of blackjack. You still need to play smart though. When experiencing losing hands lower your wagers, when the tide turns in you favor, bet harder. Be conservative with your bets at first, slowly building your bankroll. Once you get ahead use that extra money to make larger wagers, you'll be surprised how quickly it can add up. But whether you are playing against a human dealer or a computer one, you must learn and use the next tip on this page.
Besides basic blackjack strategy, this is the MOST important and useful advice you will find here. Walk the walk. What I mean by this is that you must realize that a winning streak on a blackjack table will NOT last forever. So many, many times, I have seen players build up a very nice profit on the table. Then because of greed, or stupidity, they continue to play and they lose all their profits and usually more. You must learn to STOP. Walk away from the table with your profits! Walk the walk. As you are winning on a table set limits for yourself. Say to yourself, 'OK, I'm $200 ahead right now. If I lose my next two hands I'm going to leave with my profit. If I win one of those hands I will continue on until I lose two hands in a row." You MUST do this when playing blackjack. Sure, everyone has dreams of getting on that hot roll and making thousands of dollars. You just might do it sometime if you apply everything you've learned on this web site. However, once you hit a losing streak you have to stop. Walk away. Take your profits, grab some food at the buffet, or at least try another table. The important thing is to walk away a winner! What would you rather do? Tell your friends you were up a thousand dollars and then lost it all, or tell them you were up a thousand dollars but then you hit a losing streak so you walked away with an easy 700 bucks. Think about it. If every blackjack player used basic strategy and played with this kind of discipline the casinos would probably have to stop dealing blackjack. But that will never happen, because there will always be uneducated players throwing their money away on the tables. DON'T be one of them, OK? Follow the basic blackjack strategy rules perfectly and walk away when you get ahead. This is the best advice I, or anyone else, can ever give you.
Never, ever be afraid to take your hits. You have hit your hard 16s two times in a row and lost against a dealers up card of 10? So what? Next time you get a hard 16 against a 10, hit it again. Basic blackjack strategy works in the long run. Do not ever abandon it. I often see people afraid to take their hits. They lose in the long run. Here again, Nuff said.
Although it doesn't make any mathematical sense at all, in any area of life, I have learned one thing over and over again. If you think negatively, bad things will happen to you. Its the same way in blackjack. Thinking positively isn't going to make you an instant winner, but if you keep an emotional balance you won't lose your basic blackjack playing skills. Lets face it, if you think you are going to lose, why the Hell are you playing the game in the first place?
- For an efficient betting strategy aim to win more money in fewer winning spins.
- Take into account probability, but don't rely on it. Use it to make an approximate assessment of what you could expect on a long run.
- If you are influenced by previous results, then learn to bet with the outcome and not against it. You will eventually realize that it makes no difference. If anything, the 'law of unequal distribution' will be on your side.
- Remember, the two major factors that determine how much you win or lose at roulette are: 1) your luck on the day and 2) deciding when is the best time to quit.
- On a very bad day, no sum of wagering money or degree of skill will make you a winner. Don't persist. Cut your losses early.
- If you are new to the roulette game, you are probably thinking of the possibility to come up with a mathematical roulette system that excludes luck, but before you attempt at that, consider the next two tips.
- Mathematics and gambling don't mix. In mathematics you know exactly what will happen. Gambling is the exact opposite, you never know what will happen, otherwise it wouldn't be gambling. If you try to calculate the possibilities of winning mathematically, it is unlikely that you will get anywhere even if there was no casino advantage - no 0, 00.
- No system tester has ever produced a conclusive positive result for a roulette system - not once. That's because the luck factor will always be missing. If you devise your own system, try it out for real in actual play and don't rely on collected lists of decisions. The free on-line and off-line casino games are useful to carry out preliminary tests. Remember, luck cannot be quantified or spread evenly and recorded lists of decisions will never reoccur again in that order. The probability of a sequence of just four numbers coming up again in the same order is 1/38 x 1/38 x 1/38 x 1/38 = 1/2,085,136. That's one in two million
- Never play more cards than you can watch, be careful of "play all you want for $" you'll end up going nuts trying to watch all your cards!!!
- Never bang while you are dabbing, dabbers work better if you dab lightly. If you bang hard chances are your dabber will leak.
- Paper cards with lower card numbers (free space #) tend to have the numbers closer together card #1 (B-1, 2, 3, 4 & 5; I-16, 17, 18, 19 & 20). Longer games like Coveralls tend to draw numbers in sperts close together. 16 17 then 19 and 20 come out. To win more coveralls, try to come in early and get the first set of paper cards issued. On big nights managers stock the counter with plenty cards usually the ones on top are the lowest free space number cards. Check the next coverall for yourself. Notice the flashboard. Lighted up numbers usually in sets by the 30'th number called. - Be curious to those around you. Do not yell out loud the number you need!
- Burning the number (on paper cards) does not mean that it will come out the next time.
- Buy a card for a neighbor once a night. You never know when you will want one more game when your wallet says it's time to go!
- Share the wealth when you win. Toss out a lucky dollar to those around you when you win. If they win a larger jackpot, they could return the lucky dollar (ten fold)! Especially if they win with your lucky dollar!
- If you want to win at bingo. Play bingo on nights that are generally slower for the operators (Monday - Thursday usually less players than weekends). Being a game of chance if there are fewer players then there are fewer cards in play. If you have as many cards as you can comfortably play and there are fewer cards in play, due to lower crowds, then you have a larger percent of cards in play. Odds in your favor? I think so! Especially if the hall you play at offers electronic bingo (computer bingo) and you have 2 or 3 cards per game.
- Don't continually gripe to your partner about your lousy numbers. It really gets on your neighbor's nerves.
- Don't forget to bring tape. Some special games are played on single strips purchased separately, and it's easier to dab them if they're taped together. Hint #2 - tape on the back, not the front.
- Make sure you cover up a mistake. Example you dabbed G 56 instead of 57. Use a different color to dab it with.
- Use 2 dabbers of different colors when you play games like odd/even or 6-4-9-. it helps when the caller is checking your numbers.
Video Poker Tips
- Seek out Jacks or better machines that pay 9 coins for a full house and six coins for a flush.
- If you decide to play a progressive video poker machine that pays 8 coins for a full house and 5 for a flush, play on a progressive where the jackpot is over $250 on a nickel machine, $2,500 on a quarter, and $10,000 for the dollar.
- Always bet the maximum amount of coins on a progressive machine to get the bonus for royal flushes.
- If you are a novice player, play on the lowest denomination machine until your level of expertise rises.
- If your casino offers it, use a casino slot card to get credit for your play. You might as well get a return as a comp benefit for your play on their video poker machines. Be sure to ask how many points you will receive per dollar played, and then find out what those points are worth in comps. This will help you shop for better value on your play.
- Take your time to study every hand. Because you are playing against a machine, no one will intimidate you if your play is too slow.
- All hail the Jack! Some players don't realize the ace is not the most important card in the deck, but the Jack is. Holding the Jack over the ace gives you more opportunities of making more lucrative hands than an ace would.
- There are more than a hundred different video poker machines to choose from. Games like Joker Poker, Louisiana Jacks, Gator Poker, etc. offer you a supermarket selection, but all have different pay tables needing distinct playing strategies. I recommend learning and limiting your play to two, such as Deuces Wild and Jacks-or-Better.
- Acquire video poker skills using either a computer or a hand-held video poker game. The major benefit of this type of training is the ability to test you skills with no financial risk or ruin. You can gather data later review, enabling you to nix trends that would be costly on a video poker machine. This information would take you years to accumulate under normal casino conditions. And again, the key here is that any knowledge obtained without a casino outlay lets you net out better down the road.