While the social nature of VeraVegas eliminates the possibility of getting rich on the reels, the casino's still a lot of fun. Bettors will find proprietary software alongside games from big-name developers like BGaming, Pragmatic Play, and NetEnt, and all players will find plenty of ways to keep themselves in the game.
Receive Free Coins Daily At VeraVegas Casino
While readers can purchase coins and slot spins from the casino directly, there are also several ways to land free coins at VeraVegas. Below, readers can learn more about available freebies and how to score coins when they run out.
- The most reliable way to score free coins at VeraVegas is to claim them via the magic wheel every two hours. This offer allows players to spin a wheel and claim a generous coin prize.
- Loyalty matters at VeraVegas; the more coins players wager, free or otherwise, the higher their loyalty level grows. High loyalty levels result in more free coins, access to better games, and other in-casino perks gamblers love.
- Packages of slot spins, available in different games and at various bet levels, are for sale at VeraVegas. Depending on the options players select, packages range in price from $4.99 to $9.99.
- Daily logins also matter at VeraVegas, and the casino generously rewards regular users for their loyalty. So, sign on daily for a month to learn how much this casino appreciates returning players.
- New users will love the VeraVegas Starter Pack, which offers 30 million loyalty points and comes with other perks. Similarly, VeraVegas offers 60 million coins for as little as $1.99.
Payment Methods For VeraVegas Store Users
Like any online gaming establishment, bettors at VeraVegas can choose from numerous payment methods, including Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Neteller, PaySafeCard, Skrill, Amazon Pay, Bitcoin, and Ethereum, among others.
Real Casino Games Await At VeraVegas
While VeraVegas is a social casino, the gaming establishment hosts a surprising number of developers, most typically found at real-money casinos. While the list isn't exhaustive, bettors will enjoy games from providers like NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, and BGaming, alongside titles created in less popular studios. Below, readers will find a couple of the "real" casino games available at VeraVegas.
- The 5-reel, 25-payline Wolf Gold Slots delights real money and fun players alike with its stunning graphics and massive payout potential. Players won't want to miss the exciting Blazin' Reels free spins feature, which gives gamblers a shot at incredible prizes because the three middle reels spin as one; when the spinning symbol is wild, players are in for one unforgettable payday.
- Spinomenal's Book of Horrors is fun throughout the year, but gamblers who hit the reels at Halloween may win enough to finance Christmas. The 5-reel game is full of ghosts, goblins, and ghouls, and bettors will love learning it offers free spins, multipliers, and more. When you're ready to see what the Book of Horrors has in store for you, check it out at VeraVegas casino.
Free, Fun Gaming In Slots You Actually Want To Play
While many social casinos are packed to the gills with games no one has ever heard of, the titles at VeraVegas offer bettors countless opportunities to experience the same entertainment they would at a real money casino. So, when you're ready for quality casino gaming that really is free, head to VeraVegas.