Bovada NFL Lines
Fans of the National Football League are passionate about their sport, and Bovada is passionate about giving them a safe, convenient and enjoyable place to make wagers on their favorite teams. Bovada provides a long list of betting options that online bettors can take advantage of every week of the season leading up to the Super Bowl itself.
Not As Confusing As It Looks
At first glance, the sportsbook at Bovada can be intimidating, but casino players who have a basic understanding of betting can confidently make their first informed wager.
- The Spread is the first type of NFL wager that springs to mind and is one of the easiest to understand. The team that is favored to win must seal the victory by more than the posted points on the sportsbook; gamblers can place bets on whether or not the spread will be "covered' by the favorite to win.
- Moneyline and Totals Betting is another excellent option for players with little or no experience wagering on the NFL. The Moneyline is simply a wager on which team will win based on odds, while the Totals allow bettors to play the over/under of the total game points posted by the casino.
- Futures Betting requires experience with both the sport and league, as wagers are made at the beginning of a very long season. However, the sportsbook provides odds and wagering opportunities for those who wish to bet on division, conference, and Super Bowl Championship before the season begins.
- Prop Bets are a particular category of wagers discussed by the media during the Super Bowl. For example, wagers on the outcome of the coin toss, the time it takes to sing the National Anthem, and the weather are choices at Bovada.
- Advanced bettors at Bovada will enjoy the extensive parlay options at the casino. Parlays are made of two to 12 wagers that all must win for the parlay to pay. Round Robin Betting is an even more complicated form of sports betting that combines multiple parlays into an even larger wager.
Enjoy Both Sportsbook And Crypto Bonuses
Bovada Casino offers some of the best bonuses in the business, and wise players will take advantage. For example, bettors at the casino's sportsbook can take a 50 percent bonus on a deposit of $500 for a total bankroll of $750. Sportsbook users can also score an extra $750 bankroll on a cryptocurrency deposit of at least $1,000 with a 75 percent match. The casino accepts Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Etherium, and Tether cryptocurrencies.
A Great Place To Wager On The Big Game
Bovada Casino makes it easy for fans of the NFL to put down wagers on their favorite teams without an expensive trip to Las Vegas. The casino also offers wagering in other sports, such as soccer and golf. In addition, Bovada provides a long list of betting options for gamblers who want to add a little more excitement to that important or not-so-important game of the season.