Even though the excitement of the World Cup is over for another four years, Bovado Casino offers soccer fans plenty of options for making wagers on their favorite sport and teams. The sportsbook at Bovada provides many options, but the most popular with gamblers are Major League Soccer, the English Premier League, and the European Champions League.
An Easy Transition For US Bettors
The United States is just recently becoming a solid member of the soccer world, but betting on the game is easy for anyone with experience betting on American football.
- Moneyline Betting is the most straightforward wager to make on a soccer match; pick a team to win, lose, or bet on a tie match. Totals betting allows gamblers to wager on the total goals scored by both teams.
- The Spread in soccer is the same as in other sports; players wager on whether the favorite will cover the line that the casino posts or if the underdog can stop it.
- Prop Betting focuses on wagers that are on non-sporting events during a tournament. For example, prop Betting in soccer is usually kept to the World Cup tournament every four years.
- Parlay Betting is the same everywhere; bettors can make a series of two to twelve wagers that must all win for the bet to pay.
- Live Betting, while allowed with many sports at the casino, is most popular with soccer fans, possibly due to the closeness of most contests.
Advantages Of Cryptocurrency
Players who prefer to fund a sportsbook account at Bovada Casino with cryptocurrency will find multiple options. The casino accepts Tether, Litecoin, Etherium, Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Cash when funding a bankroll with the casino. Bovada also has deposit bonuses for both new players and crypto users.
Extensive Sportsbook Betting Awaits At Bovada
Soccer is only a tiny slice of the betting opportunities that await players at Bovada Casino; golf, tennis, and boxing are also options, alongside many other choices. But, no matter the season or event, Bovada Casino's sportsbook has a betting opportunity gamblers will love.